Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"So two years ago I was playing defence in the University of Lethbridges University R
"So two years ago I was playing defence in the University of Lethbridges University Rec League. Karl Mecklenburg Broncos Jersey . This league is a bit different than most rec leagues though, a lot of ex-WHL guys play in the league. So the play is pretty quick. Anyway, I had a player who had played some junior hockey dangle me left right and centre all game long. After getting burnt 3 or 4 times I had enough and stepped into the guy, I dont know how it happened but he did some sort of front flip, kicking me in the head then cut my throat with his skate blade. This league is a non-contact league so I was called for a body contact penalty. While sitting in the sin bin the guy running the clock goes "man youre bleeding from your throat, get to the f**king hospital". I had no idea I was even cut because it turned out I was kind of concussed and the guy mustve just got his skates sharpened. The picture was taken in the dressing room by a buddy of mine. I dont know if I was in shock or what but I couldnt really feel it, so I figured I had enough time for a quick photo op. One of the bunnies in the stands drove me to the hospital and I received 23 stitches and a nice glue job. I cant remember how much blood I lost but I think it was near a litre.Thats the whole story," We salute you Curtis Kormos, you are a true rec league warrior. Our favourite part of his story is that he had enough of the guy who played Junior hockey trying to "dangle" around him, we all know that even the non contact leagues can be tough.If you have a crazy hockey story or want to share cool things with us, email us at BarDown@bellmedia.ca or Tweet us @BarDown ….please, no more gross stuff though.   Gary Zimmerman Womens Jersey . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Brian Dawkins Womens Jersey . It was the start of one nice night for the goalie and the Minnesota Wild. Backstrom made 33 saves in his first win of the season and the Wild defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-3 on Saturday in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. http://www.thebroncosstoreonline.com/You...s-jerseys/ . QUARTERBACKS Carson Palmer (vs Colts)Last week: 30/42, 419 yards, 2 TDsWinners of their last three and now tied for the final wild card spot in the NFC, the Cardinals are worth keeping an eye on.Three hundreds but no wickets - Englands first-Test fortunes against India offer a stark contrast after day two. Click on the video above to see the best of the action from the second day in Rajkot, as England posted 537 only for their hosts to ease to 63-0 at stumps.After Joe Roots classy 124 on day one, Ben Stokes (128) and Moeen Ali (117) both posted hundreds - the latter, reaching his in the first over of the day after being 99 not out overnight. When Ali was bowled bizarrely for 117 when leaving a straight ball by Mohammad Shami, Stokes took up the challenge - but only after he was dropped twice by Wriddhiman Saha in consecutive Umesh Yadav overs.Stokes shared in a 99-run stand with Jonny Bairstow (46)), who fell to Shami just before lunch as Saha finally clung onto one behind the stumps. Royce Freeman Youth Jersey. All-rounder Stokes reached three figures in the afternoon, but struggled for fluency before eventually edging Yadav down the leg-side.India openers Murali Vijay and Gautam Gambhir put Englands first dig into some context by posting a fifty stand off 95 balls in relative comfort.Watch extended highlights from day two of the first Test from 2pm and 8pm on Sky Sports 2, with The Verdict following immediately afterwards at 3pm and 9pm. Also See: Scorecard Over-by-over Get Sky Sports Cricket videos Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '