Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who have bought FFXIV Gil as a ghostsweknew friend?
I do not know whether there is someone buy FFXIV Gil in this forum. However, as a friend ofghostsweknew, I know the best place to buy FFXIV Gil and I will recommend it to you. VHPG is one of the cheapest gil site.

Best ways to farm FFXIV Gil yourself:

Crafts and parties. Check if there is any required material on the market board, and then collect and sell it. But don't let others get hurt too much. In addition, craftsmen and their material requirements are intertwined, so if you upgrade all these people at once (except Fisher and culinarian), it will save a lot of money. Together, you'll be self-sufficient and spend most of your time moving around. In addition, making roulette every day can also bring you rich experience and logical basis to help you pay for these transmission costs and other costs. Finish all roulette in one day and win at least 50000 (slow but very reliable) at level 80 per day. In addition, it is recommended to watch Netflix at parties.

The highest level of domain access and price check can be achieved (because you just came back, I don't think you have the biggest LV work yet). Buy all the cheapest you can find. All previous treasure maps of LV 80 can be solo played by any combat work of LV 80 (preferably duet with your Chocobo partner), but dungeons (lost / hidden canals, Aquapolis, uznair) cannot be solo played, because they have been synchronized and will require a party to clear at least the first room).

My suggestion is to do MSQ, upgrade your first (or main) work to level 80, and get any treasure map of zonureskin and do it with friends (or from Party finder). With 8 official party members, each member has 2 maps (16 maps in total). You can bring back 1-1.5 million Gil only with Gil reward (excluding the booty of the treasure chest that can be sold in the market, some of which are very expensive).
[Image: f70f1ee85fdbd8316b41c3be496912a56d49295d_hq.jpg]

There is no need to flatten your collectors / craftsmen, to collect anything, to make anything by hand. Purchase maps, decrypt them, hold treasure hunt parties, go to the scene (use treasure hunt map to display guide / location website on the Internet), excavate, kill monsters, open boxes and get things. If the portal opens, then lucky! More spoils! If not, open another map and repeat until all members have used up the map.

For reference only, it earned more than 100 million Giles (2-3 maps a day, about 35 maps in total) by rewarding and selling the spoils in a week (this is actually the low price since my RNG auxiliary equipment , which either did not open the door, or opened the door behind the wrong room 1). Most of the time it's been led out.