Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goes to the Players Emergency
STRASBOURG, France -- Monica Puig became the first Puerto Rican player to win a WTA title on Saturday by beating Silvia Soler-Espinosa of Spain 6-4, 6-3 in the Strasbourg International final. Air Max 270 React Purple . "Its amazing to do this coming from such a small island, where tennis isnt necessarily recognized as one of the main sports," Puig said. "Im just happy Im able to be here playing tennis not only for myself, but for my country too." In a match between two players appearing in their first final, the 20-year-old Puig was on top from the start as she broke the Spaniard in her first service game. She also broke twice in the second set, including in the final game. Puig dropped just nine points on serve all match, two of which were double-faults. "I woke up this morning and I felt it. I felt I was going to do something amazing," Puig said. "It was one of those feelings where you just know its going to happen, and I played some of the greatest tennis Ive ever played." Puig next heads to the French Open where she has been drawn against 2010 finalist Sam Stosur. Soler-Espinosa faces Chanelle Scheepers at Roland Garros. Air Max 270 All White .C. - The housecleaning continues for the B. Air Max 270 Just Do It . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. http://www.cheapairmax270react.com/air-m...70-n7.html . Watching them over the past year - and in some cases, two years - has given us a starting point for this seasons Craigs List.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - The National Hockey League issued a two- game suspension to Minnesota Wild defenseman Ryan Suter on Wednesday. Suter delivered an elbow to the head of Penguins forward Steve Downie at the 4:22 mark of the second period in Pittsburghs eventual 7-2 triumph Tuesday night. Suter was not penalized for his actions. The 299-year-old native of Madison, Wisconsin will forfeit $81,058. Air Max 270 Summit White. 72 in salary which automatically goes to the Players Emergency Assistance Fund. Suter will not be eligible to return until Jan. 19 when the Wild host the Columbus Blue Jackets, missing out on Thursdays contest at Buffalo and Saturdays home tilt with Arizona. ' ' '