Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas
The Calgary Stampeders locked up a part of their offence on Friday. Cheapest Air Max . The team announced theyve re-signed wide-receiver Jabari Arthur to a new contract. As per team policy, terms of the agreement were not disclosed. Arthur, 31, would have become a free-agent on Feb. 15. He saw his role increase when Nik Lewis suffered a season-ending leg injury on Aug. 17.  "Jabari has been a valuable member of the team for a number of years and he proved his worth this season in particular when injuries depleted our receiving corps and he was asked to take on a larger role," said head coach and general manager John Hufnagel. "Im pleased that he has chosen to remain in Calgary." He played all 18 games this season, including the Western Final, compiling career highs in receiving yards with 510 and touchdowns with three. The Montreal native has played his entire six-year career in Calgary, recording 86 catches for 1, 068 yards and four touchdowns over 57 regular-season games.  "Im extremely excited to stay with the Stamps," says Arthur. "I knew that Calgary is where I wanted to be. I hope to start and finish my career here and Im excited to chase another Grey Cup in the years to come."  Yeezy 350 V2 Store . Now, the hottest team on the ATP are pointing their sights on qualifying for the eight-team season finals in London next November. Pospisil has now established the year-end World Tour Finals as the benchmark for a breakthrough season, with Pospisil and Sock provisionally standing ninth. Stan Smith Store . Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. http://www.cheapestairmaxstore.com/fake-...cheap.html . - Jesse Shynkaruk scored a hat trick as the Moose Jaw Warriors snapped a seven-game losing streak with an 8-2 win over the Prince Albert Raiders in Western Hockey League action on Saturday.The Kansas City Royals agreed to terms on a one-year contract Saturday with pitcher Bruce Chen. The deal also includes a mutual option for 2015. The itinerant Chen seems to have found a home with the Royals, for whom he has played since 2009. Last season, he made 34 appearances (15 starts), compiling a 9-4 record and a 3.27 earned run avverage. Yeezy Boost 700 Store. Chen has a career mark of 80-76 with a 4.49 ERA in 385 games -- 218 as a starter -- over 15 seasons with the Braves, Phillies, Mets, Expos, Reds, Astros, Red Sox, Orioles, Rangers and Royals. To clear room for Chen on the 40-man roster, the Royals designated infielder Emilio Bonifacio for assignment. ' ' '