Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who received treatment on site
EDMONTON - The Edmonton Eskimos signed import wide receiver A. Jimmy Graham Super Bowl Jersey .J. Guyton Thursday. In four seasons at Central Florida from 2007 to 2011, Guyton recorded 1,582 yards on 122 receptions with seven touchdowns. He tried out with the NFLs Miami Dolphins in 2012 as an undrafted free agent. Dave Robinson Super Bowl Jersey . The last team in the NBA that will have any sympathy for the Thunder is the Minnesota Timberwolves, who are showing signs of putting everything together after two years of devastating injuries. Billy Turner Super Bowl Jersey . -- Gary Harris gave No. http://www.officialgreenbaypackerspro.co...rs-jersey/ . -- The Sacramento Kings have claimed forward Travis Outlaw off waivers under the NBAs new amnesty provision, filling out the frontcourt with another veteran.Marie-Michèle Gagnon fell and dislocated her shoulder during the slalom portion of the womens super combined Monday at the Sochi Olympics, after hooking her skis on a gate. As soon as she stood up, Gagnon knew she was injured. “Once I tried to get up I knew my shoulder was dislocated. Mark, our Canadian doctor, and the Russian doctor put it back in place. It was pain free – they did a great job," said Gagnon, who received treatment on site. "Ive had injuries before and come back and hopefully I can do it again. Its too bad about today but I am hoping to at least do the technical events (giant slalom and slalom)." Gagnon, of Lac-Etchemin, Que., made her Olympic debut in Vancouver, and hhas since become a regular top-ten contender on the World Cup circuit. Aaron Jones Super Bowl Jersey. The dislocation was minor, and Gagnon sustained no broken bones or muscle tears, though she stated on twitter that she bruised her thigh. Gagnon received treatment from Canadian team doctor Mark Borzecki, and had a follow up at the medical clinic in the athletes village. Gagnon was supposed to compete in the womens super-G, slated for Feb. 15. She is hoping to race in the giant slalom on Feb. 18, and the slalom on Feb. 21. "We will have to see how it goes but Im hoping to keep racing here in Sochi," said Gagnon. "I really want to show people that you can overcome obstacles and still do great things." ' ' '