Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said Petes name a few times
FRENCH LICK, Ind. Air Force 1 2020 . -- Lorie Kane shot a 2-under 70 in tricky wind conditions Saturday for a share of the lead with Laurie Rinker in the Legends Championship. Rinker had a 73 to match Kane at 3-under 141 with one round left in the Legends Tour event at French Lick Resorts Pete Dye Course. Val Skinner was a shot back after a 70. "The golf course played very tough," said Kane, coming off a playoff loss to Rosie Jones two weeks ago in Maine in the Harris Golf Charity Classic. "At this day and age in my career Im just happy for being able to compete with the great legends of this game." Rinker turned 51 on Saturday. "But I feel a couple years older after that round," she said. Skinner made a 25-foot birdie putt on No. 17 and closed with another birdie. "Youve got to get control of your ball," Skinner said. "Its in great shape and a nice walk out there, but I said Petes name a few times. It was tough, a very challenging golf course." First-round leader Dina Ammaccapane followed her opening 66 with an 81. The winner will receive $75,000 in the $500,000 tournament. Air Force 1 Red Outlet .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard. Air Force 1 Yellow Outlet .I dont think it comes to mind in this business, in this game, the Philadelphia Flyers forward said. You dont try to lose games. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont.COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have recalled defenceman Dalton Prout from their American Hockey League affiliate in Springfield, Mass. Prout may fill in for Fedor Tyutin, who missed Thursdays practice with an undisclosed illness. The 23-year-old Prout has two assists, 31 penalty minutes and 41 blocked shots in 25 ggames with Columbus this season. Air Force 1 On Sale. He had a goal and six assists with 27 penalty minutes and a plus-15 rating in 28 games with the Blue Jackets last season. Columbus seventh pick, 154th overall, in the 2010 NHL draft, the 6-foot-3, 222-pound Prout has one goal and eight assists in 58 career NHL games. ' ' '