Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This win was more the New Jersey Devils
PARIS - Three-time world champion Patrick Chan improved his own world record in the mens short program to take the lead at the Trophee Bompard on Friday. Vlatko Cancar Jersey . The Toronto native warmed up with a perfectly executed quad toeloop-triple toeloop jump, nailed a triple axel and a triple lutz and rounded his program off with a lightning fast step sequence to score 98.52 points. He earned 98.37 at the worlds in March. That inspired Japanese skater Yuzuru Hanyu, who followed Chan onto the ice and got the crowd going with an energetic performance to move into second place with 95.37. American skater Jason Brown is in third place with 84.77 heading into Saturdays free skate. Earlier, Olympic runners-up Pang Qing and Tong Jian took the lead in the pairs competition after the short program ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford. Malik Beasley Jersey . -- Atlanta Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is being checked for a possible concussion after blowing a tire on his way to the first workout of spring training. Jarred Vanderbilt Jersey . The English Football Association had charged the German right back with violent conduct after retrospectively reviewing video evidence of an incident that was missed by match officials at Craven Cottage on Saturday. https://www.cheapnuggets.com/637y-kiki-v...ggets.html . - This win was more the New Jersey Devils style.FORT WORTH, Texas - Jimmie Johnson has won all six of his NASCAR Sprint Cup championships with Chad Knaus on his pitbox.While the No. 48 is out of contention for this year, Knaus plans to still be there next season for a shot at a seventh title as Johnsons crew chief.I dont foresee a change with the 48 car from a driver or crew chief standpoint in the near future, Knaus said Sunday after Johnson won at Texas Motor Speedway. I dont foresee that happening. If it does, Ill have to be a reporter because I dont know what the hell Im going to do after that.The win at Texas was Johnsons fourth this season, but first since Michigan in mid-June. It also was the Hendrick Motorsportts drivers 70th career Cup victory. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys. There were moments of clear frustration between Johnson and Knaus during this Chase for the Sprint Cup championship. Johnson was eliminated in the second round last month.Yeah, he will be my crew chief as long as he wants to climb up on that box, Johnson said Sunday. Crew chiefs live in dog years so I would imagine he is going to have enough before I have enough, but just such a great run of events. Sure we were frustrated, sure we wanted to be fast, but you are going to have high emotions in any team sport when you are not doing well, especially, when you are a championship-calibre team. It is just how it is. ' ' '