Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troy Daniels made a pair of 3-pointers
DOHA, Qatar -- Rafael Nadal reached the final of the Qatar Open on Friday by coming from behind to beat German qualifier Peter Gojowczyk 4-6, 6-2, 6-3. Cheap Nike Air Max Outlet . Nadal is looking for his first title in Doha and will face Gael Monfils of France, who only needed 55 minutes to dispatch Florian Mayer of Germany 6-3, 6-2 in the other semifinal. "Im in the final," Nadal said. "That (will) probably give me a little bit more confidence, a little bit more rhythm." Nadal lost the first three games against the 162nd-ranked Gojowczyk but came back to level the first set before losing serve again in the 10th game. The top-ranked Spaniard then raced to a 4-1 lead in the second and broke Gojowczyks in the third game of the decider after two forehand errors by the German. "Well see if I am able to make (changes) tomorrow to play a little bit better," Nadal said. The 31st-ranked Monfils hasnt dropped a set all week but has only won twice against Nadal in 10 previous meetings. However, both those victories came here in Doha -- in the 2009 quarterfinals and the 2012 semifinals. This will be Monfils third appearance in the Doha final -- he lost to Roger Federer in 2006 and to Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in 2012. "It means a lot to be in the final again," Monfils said. "I have one match to go. Ill be ready for it." Gojowczyk had only won one career tour-level match -- at the 2013 U.S. Open -- before this tournament, but still managed to bother Nadal in the first set. Nadals forehand improved in the second, however, and his opponent couldnt keep up after that. "I tried to change a little bit and tried to be positive for the rest of the match, because the tennis was not there today," Nadal said of his mindset after losing the first set. "Even if he was playing great, when the opponent is playing too comfortable (it) is because Im doing something bad. ... Without playing my best, I was able to find solution." Discount Nike Air Max Wholesale . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. Nike Air Max Sale . Infante hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning and had an RBI single in a four-run fifth against former teammate Justin Verlander, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Tigers 11-8 Monday night. https://www.wholesalenikeairmaxshoes.com...r-max-270/ . For the Blue Jays the time was Wednesday and the ace was R.A. Dickey. He stepped up. "I feel some responsibility as a stopper from time to time," said Dickey.Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Darren Collison and Rudy Gay each scored 21 points to lead the Sacramento Kings to a 110-107 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Thursday. DeMarcus Cousins had 19 points with seven rebounds before fouling out, and Derrick Williams added 17 points on 6-of-10 shooting in the win. Sacramento snapped a six-game losing skid on the road. Andrew Wiggins tallied 27 points with nine rebounds for Minnesota, which dropped its 10th straight game. Gorgui Dieng and Shabazz Muhammad each chipped in 15 points, with Dieng adding 10 rebounds. The Timberwolves used a 10-2 run to close the final 3:44 of the third quarter to cut their deficit to 84-80 entering the fourth. Troy Daniels made a pair of 3-pointers that brought the hosts within three, then Thaddeus Young converted a free throw to tie the game aat 99-99 with 4:09 to play in the fourth. Wholesale Nike Air Max From China. Williams answered with a 3 at the other end before Collisons layup pushed the Kings lead to 104-99. Muhammads trey with 3.6 seconds left trimmed the margin to one, but Collison netted a pair of free throws and Daniels missed a tying 3-point attempt as Sacramento held on. There was plenty of offense in the first quarter, with the Kings going 14- of-18 (77.8 percent) from the floor and taking a 37-29 lead into the second. Minnesota pulled within 60-58 at halftime. Game Notes Sacramento made 54 percent of its shots and limited the Timberwolves to 46 percent shooting, including 29 percent from beyond the arc ... Minnesota is winless in its last four games at Target Center ... Ben McLemore finished with 14 points in the win. ' ' '