Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Butland insists the goalkeepers are all supportive
CALGARY - The Western Hockey League will vote next week on the sale of two franchises. Will McEnaney Jersey . The Prince George Cougars and Regina Pats have both entered agreements to transfer ownership, the WHL said Wednesday in a statement. Rick Brodsky, the Cougars owner since 1994, intends to sell the team to a group of Prince George businessmen and former WHL players headed by Greg Pocock. The Prince George Citizen has reported NHL defencemen and Cougar alumni Dan Hamhuis and Eric Brewer are part of the new ownership group which bought the team for almost $7 million. Russ and Diane Parker, who purchased the Pats in 1995, have agreed to sell the team to Regina businessmen including Anthony Marquart. The sales require two-thirds of the WHLs board of governors to be in favour of the transactions. Theyll vote April 30 in Calgary prior to the leagues awards luncheon. If approved, the ownership transfers will be completed in May, according to the WHL. Bret Boone Jersey . Mueller is the grandson of the late Ron Lancaster, the Hall-of-Fame quarterback and longtime head coach in the CFL. Last season, Mueller was quarterbacks coach of the University of Regina Rams, his alma mater. Reds Jerseys 2019 . Luis Enrique signed the deal with club president Josep Bartomeu two days after it was announced by the club. That was two days after coach Gerardo Martino stepped down when Barcelona finished its first season without a major trophy in six years. https://www.cheapredsjerseys.us/1345s-sc...-reds.html .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night.Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland is targeting a starting place in Englands Euro 2016 campaign this summer. Butland has kept 13 clean sheets this season, and two of them came playing for the national team against Lithuania and France.And Butland is relishing the opportunity to represent England at a major tournament, starting with Slovakia, Wales and Russia in Group B. Manchester Citys Joe Hart and Fraser Forster of Southampton are both battling to earn starts in Roy Hodgsons team as well.Butland said: I dont want to go to the Euros and not be a part of it, I want to go and play.Obviously I would be supportive of whoever is playing but for me its obviously a target of mine to be Englands number one. Joe Hart (top) and Fraser Forster training with Enggland That can only happen if Im playing well for Stoke, so thats my sole focus. Pedro Borbon Jersey. .Despite the fierce rivalry between the England trio for a starting place, Butland insists the goalkeepers are all supportive of each other.Butland said: I think it always has worked whether Ive played, Joes played, Frasers played, whoever has not been involved has always been supportive. The training has always been of an incredibly high standard and everyone has pushed and drove themselves on.At the end of the day its where we work, we want to enjoy what we are doing in training sessions. Selfishly you do want to play but we never let it affect the morale. Or how together things are, and I think thats credit to the guys as well. Also See: England latest England fixtures England stats Table ' ' '